Leadership, Total Quality Management, Research, Public Speaking, Administration, Training and Education, Engineering Management, Principal Investigator – Research Grants, Business Planning, Business Process Improvement, Investor Pitch, Value Proposition, Market Analysis, Team Building, Commercialization Process, Financials, Company Presentation, Corporate Structures, Funding, Organizational Design and Behavior, Change Management, Negotiation and Influencing skills
Web Engineer, Full-Stack Designer, WordPress, WebFlow CMS, Adobe Creative Suite, 3D Studio Max, Graphic Design, Animation, Virtual Reality, Cyberinfrastructure, Cybersecurity, Instructional Design, Rapid Prototyping, Information Technology, 3D Modeling, Responsive Design, Web Design and Development, Adobe Connect, Layout and Print Design, CSS, HTML, PHP, accessibility standard (ADA), Audio and Video Editing.
Transformational, Authentic, Clear communication, clearly articulate verbally and in writing, strong business acumen, and interpersonal skills. Advises leadership, Self-starter, exceptional work ethic. Ability to lead and integrate operation strategies with organization’s vision and mission. Data-Driven Decision Making Process. Positive Attitude, Competence, and Aptitude.
- Advanced knowledge in WordPress.Experience working with Content Management Systems for delivering dynamic localized content.User Profile WordPress.org support community https://wordpress.org/support/profile/amadomiami
- Advanced Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of HTML , CSS, and PHP programming language, concepts, and practices.
- Monitors website intrusions attempts, brute-force attacks, malware, Directory Transversal attacks, and SQL database Injection attacks.
- Coordinates the utilization of collaborative tools including Adobe Connect, and Polycom video conferencing, which include scheduling, operation and support.
- Managed the production, the quality control process, and ensure utilizing sound processes and technologies to deliver exceptional experiences to our users, including Mobile UI development utilizing responsive and/or adaptive design.
- Analyzes overall web performance through analytics to identify, prioritize and execute appropriately on opportunities for improvement in market effectiveness.
- Audits web user activities while logged into sites and system. Audits all user comments, post, pages, and media.
- Reviews departmental digital platforms for required elements, content, format, and accuracy.
- Keen ability to work with internal resources and content to logically and systematically troubleshoot technical problems. Focused ability to troubleshoot issues and identify solutions.
- Keeps abreast of current digital practices, pedagogy, and the use of web content management systems. Keeps abreast of advances in computing technology that may affect the use of digital technology at the college.
- Knowledge of accessibility web standard (ADA).
- Strong desire to continue growing technical skill set into new areas as technology evolves.